Vinyl Fence Installation
Sterling Heights, MI
Vinyl fencing is one of the most stunning yet durable fence options out there. Not only that but they also require little maintenance.
Often times we don’t always need the barbed wire chain-link fence, but instead, we want secure but also good looking.
Vinyl fences are perfect for both business or home. So whether you’re trying to attract more customers for your business or simply just want to raise the value of your home. A vinyl fence is a perfect option for you.
So, if you’re looking to get a vinyl fence, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We would love to answer any questions and get the process started.
Request A Free Estimate
Benefits Of Vinyl Fencing
- Increased Privacy: Vinyl fencing offers one of the most sought after benefits. And that would be privacy. The great thing about vinyl is that it can be closed in. This not only creates a visual barrier but will also fight off any noise. With a vinyl fence, you’ll finally be able to layout and catch the sun without loud or curious neighbors.
- Variety: Another benefit of vinyl is that you’ll be able to practically customize it to your exact likings. So whether it’s color, shape, design, etc. you’ll quickly realize the combinations thats are available. So if you love to get creative and want to make a true statement, a vinyl fence is the perfect way to go.
- No Rot Or Rust: Because vinyl is a manmade material, it’s been engineered to wick off any water, dirt, debris. This is great news for anyone that loves to keep it simple. When a fence cant rot or rust you’ll not only save money but also the time spent on trying to keep the fence alive. With a chain-link or wood fence, you may come across rotting or rust but with a vinyl fence you won’t have either issue.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: One of the many reasons people get vinyl fencing is because of how amazing it looks. There’s not much better than seeing a crispy white fence next to a well-cut lawn. Throw in some flowers and you have a magazine cover! Not only are they perfect for homes but they will also look great for a business.
- Increased Value: A huge benefit to a vinyl fence compared to any other is how much it can raise your property value. The truth is, many potential buyers would kill for a stunning vinyl fence. They will be aware of the many benefits, which in the end will drive some bidding wars and boost your final sale price.
To Hire Us
At Sterling Heights Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Sterling Heights, MI area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Vinyl Fencing
The best part about vinyl fencing is how many different variations are possible. You can truly make vinyl fencing fit for any scenario.
Here are the different styles of vinyl fencing:
- Vinyl Picket Fence: The most common and well-known vinyl fence is the picket fence. This fence is perfect if you’re looking to transform your backyard into a masterpiece.
- Ranch Rail Fence: A ranch rail fence features anywhere from 2-4 rails that connect each post. This style fence is more for those that want a good looking fence versus a security fence.
- Vinyl Gates: Vinyl gates are what brings the entire fence together. Without them, you’d need to jump the fence or just takes way the security benefit with a gaping hole. But the best part about gates is they can add the character that may be needed.
- Semi-Privacy Fences: A semi-privacy fence is a perfect fence for those looking for some privacy yet elegant design. This fence features vinyl boards that sit vertically. This will prevent anyone from seeing in as well as canceling out noise.
- Vinyl Railings: Vinyl railings are not only required for most decks and patios but they’ll also transform your backyard into a magazine cover. Railings are vital to keeping you or your family safe from any falls.