Sterling Heights, MI
The truth is, accidents can happen. In the case of a damaged fence, it can be very stressful and even bring up some security concerns.
And we completely understand. So thats why our trained team of professionals will also do fence repair.
Whether its a car, tree, termites, etc. we’ve seen it all throughout the decades of service.
There are many benefits to repairing a fence. For starters, you can save much more money compared to buying a new fence. The other benefit is you’ll have your security and comfort back.
The benefits could go on forever but if you’re looking to get your fence repaired give us a call at (586) 788-1510. We would love to answer any questions and get the process started!
Request A Free Estimate
When & Why Repair Your Fence?
- Cheaper Than Replacing: One of the major benefits of reaping over replacing is how much you can save. Instead of paying for an entirely new fence, you can simply just repair whats necessary to make it look like new.
- Dangerous: Depending on the damage done, a broken fence can become a serious risk for anyone nearby. Whether its getting poked by a rusty nail or even collapsing there’s always some type of danger.
- Rotting: Rotting can be a major issue that leads to danger as well as just looks bad. The process of rotting is common in wood because it’s a natural material. It’s best to with stop or prevent this right away.
- Unsightly: The truth is, a damaged fence just doesn’t look good. Especially when you’re going for a picture-perfect backyard. Whether its rotting, termites, or even a tree that caused the damage it can oftentimes be an eye-sore.
- Termite Damage: Termites are wood-eating insects that can be a nightmare for any homeowners with a wood fence. Termites will eat anything wood.. Even your fence. If you see any damage it’s best to take care of it immediately before more damage continues.
To Hire Us
At Sterling Heights Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Sterling Heights, MI area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Fences We Repair
Chain Link Fence Repair
Vinyl Fence Repair
Wood Fence Repair
Get A Free Estimate
Fence Repair Services
A few of our fence repair services include:
- Post Replacement: Over long periods of time a post can either split, crack, or rot. In the situations, youll want to completely replace the post as it can cause many more issues. Give us a call and our professional team will help you with this issue.
- Board Replacement: Whether it’s rotting, falling apart, or damaged in any way we would be happy to repair and fix and boards that are giving you some trouble.
- Post Straightening: Occasionally a post can be shaken up, moved, etc. This can cause bigger problems for the structure of your fence. It’s best to take care of this issue right away.
- Tear Out/Haul-Away: Maybe a sectional of the fence has been destroyed or you just want your fence gone. Either way, we would be happy to help tear down and haul away any unused parts of your fence.
- And Much Much More: No matter the repairs needed we’ve seen it all from trees, cars, and even pesky animals. Over the decades we’ve truly mastered our craft and built a team of professionals to truly help with any repairs needed.
Residential Fence Repair
If you have a home and want to get some privacy then you’re in luck. With our professional team, we’ll be able to take care of the noisy neighbors, vicious wind, and even the noise all from a simple fence.