Chain Link Fence Installation
Sterling Heights, MI
For decades now Sterling Heights Fencing has been installing chain link fences. Over this time, we’ve mastered the entire process.
So from the planning to finished project, we’ve mastered our craft.
Chain link fences come in a wide variety of styles which is perfect to fit every industry. The most traditional is a 4’ chain link fence made with metal. Some of the more serious fences are 20’ high, wrapped in vinyl, and barbed wire.
The good news is, we’ve done it all.
Chain link fences are perfect for anyone that wants a durable, low-maintenance, and high-security fence.
So whether the fence is for a home, baseball field, school, etc. we would love to help. Just give us a call at (586) 788-1510 and we can get started right away.
Request A Free Estimate
Chain Link Fence Installation Process
Here at Sterling Heights Fencing, we like to keep the process simple.
In saying that, we’ll walk you through the entire process. To start we’ll take a look and map out the entire property to get a good idea for the fence.
Once everything is mapped out we can start to dig the holes. Next, we’ll pour the concrete and install the metal poles.
Next, we’ll stretch out the vinyl mesh. At this point, youll truly see the transformation. But, to top everything off we will install the accessories such as gates, toppers, barbed wire, etc.
Thats it. It’s truly that simple.
To Hire Us
At Sterling Heights Fencing, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Sterling Heights, MI area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Chain Link Fence Cost
The cost of a chain-link fence depends on sqft, materials, and size. But on average a chain-link fence will cost roughly $7 to $12 a linear foot. This means a 200 linear foot fence would roughly cost $1400 to $2,400.
Benefits Of Chain Link Fencing
- Strong And Durable: The key feature of a chain-link fence is their durability. Made with strong metals or even galvanized metal a chain-link fence is engineered to stand strong.
- Quick To Install: Another huge benefit of chain link is how quick they are to install. All it takes is digging the holes, inserting the poles, and from there it’s just stretching out the mesh.
- Provides Ample Security: Chain-link fences are known for their high security. Being able to go straight up 20’ and topped with barbed wire theres not much that can climb over these fences.
- They Are Easy To Maintain:A very nice benefit of chain-link fencing is how easy they are to clean. A simple rain shower or hose will quickly knock off any dirt or debris.
Get A Free Estimate
Types Of Chain Link Fences
There’s no better style of fencing to keep your property secure. With a chain-link fence, you can get extremely tall fences and even top it off with barbed wire. This is perfect for prisons, businesses, etc.
Tennis Courts & Basketball Courts
Chain-link is the perfect fence for any recreational use. Combining durability, height, and easy to clean you can quickly see the benefits of this fence. There’s no more chasing down the ball as the fence will act as a personal backboard.
Dog Kennels & Dog Runs
For all of our furry friends we truly want to give them enough space to run and play in. But we also don’t want them to run away. With a dog kennel, you’ll be able to give them enough space and keep them on your property.
Razor Wire & Barbed Wire Toppers
We Do Chain Link Fence Installation In The Following Areas
All areas of Sterling Heights, Fraser, Clinton Township, Mount Clemens, Utica, Shelby, and Clawson.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (586) 788-1510